Simple Guide to GSTR 3B with Step by Step Online Return filing Services
GSTR 3B return is a self-declaration that needs to be filed by the registered person along with the GSTR1 and GSTR2 return forms. It is a simplified form of a summary of the return of GST liabilities in a tax period. One has to file GSTR 3B when there is the commencement of zero business activity. Once GSTR 3B Return Filling Services filed it cannot be amended and different GSTs are filed for different GSTIN. All taxpayers having zero revenue source has to file this GST return on monthly basis. Persons such as input service distributors and dealers, suppliers of online information and database access and retrieval services, and nonresident taxpayers are exempted from the filling of GSTR 3B.
The due date for filing GSTR 3B is done on the 20th consecutive day of the succeeding month. If you wish to have all your returns to be filed on time with quality assurance then Fibota is the best firm to provide effective solutions for GSTR 3B return filling services requirement in India. Here, we have qualified specialists who bring effectiveness to your GST return requirements in the best possible way we can.
Form GSTR 3B filing Services, perform the following steps:
- Login and Navigate to Form GSTR-3B – Monthly Return page
- Enter Details – 3.1 Tax on outward and reverse charge inward supplies
- Enter Details – 3.2 Inter-state supplies
- Enter ITC Details – 4. Eligible ITC
- Enter Details – 5. Exempt, nil and Non-GST inward supplies
- Enter Details – 5.1 Interest and Late Fee
- Preview Draft Form GSTR-3B
- Enter Payment Details – 6.1 Payment of Tax
- Create Challan
- File Form GSTR-3B
- Download Filed Return
- View Return Status