It is a known fact to many that US has filed case against china for the alleged outbreak of Covid-19 in US and amount of claim is 20 trillion US dollars. Fun facts is China’s GDP as on 2019 was 14.3$ trillion US dollars. So technically, US has claimed whole china from China.
Now the question is how this this litigation works. Let us look into certain facts
- A class action Law suit has been filed. Class action law suit is a type of Law suit where one party to the lawsuit is a group of people who are all represented collectively by few members of that group. In US numerous citizens where affected emotionally, mentally and financially due to outbreak of Covid-19. So Buzz Photos, Freedom Inc and Larry klaymann has filed the Law suit representing US citizen; in the United States district court against China claiming that Covid-19 outbreak in US and the damages done to the US citizens is due to China.
- The case is filed against The People Republic of China (China Government), THE PEOPLE’S LIBERATION ARMY (The official military of China), THE WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY (and agency of the Government of China), SHI ZHENGLI – Director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Major General Chen Wei of China’s People’s Liberation Army.
What is the Exact Claim?
The claim is of 20 trillion US dollars on China. US claims that covid-19 has been created and released by China and the Government of China along with the Military arm and Wuhan Institute of Virology is involved in this conspiracy. Covid-19 has been termed as “Biological Weapon” of China because China has entered into various treaties with many countries, that consider the release of any Biological weapon (recklessly or otherwise) as “Terror Attack.” Hence release of COVID-19 from Wuhan Institute of Virology is also considered as “terror act” intentionally done to kill the mass population of US.
US, in its Law suit has depicted various event and news which might prove their claim correct. The Law suit combines the legal aspect with the Prevailing facts and circumstances, depicting the event and the connection between Chinese government with military and military arm connection with Wuhan Institute of Virology from where the COvid-19 is said to have been leaked. Let us look into the detailed facts.
China in November 1984 joined the Biological Weapon Convention as a member of treaty. As per the said treaty China has legally agreed that the manufacture, stockpiling, or deployment of Biological Weapon are illegal and therefore any activity of such nature on the part of China is also illegal.
Initially on November 17, 2019, a new military weapon variation of coronavirus was noticed in Wuhan city, in central China’s Hubei province, although reporting from government records makes it unclear if it was recognized so early as a new disease.
Fact known to everyone but not in details – Journey of Dr Li Discussing about Covid-19 in Public: –
- The case is then admitted to be on December 8, 2019.
- Doctors in Wuhan and through out china “were also ordered not to disclose any information about the new disease in public”. Those, including doctors and researchers, trying to spread the word in China about the new COVID-19 disease were arrested or “disappeared.”
- Li Wenliang of Wuhan finally violated Chinese censorship and raised the alarm to the outside world internationally through a chat room of his classmates on December 30, 2019.
- Li was then summoned by authorities in China, reprimanded, and silenced.
- Speaking to the New York Times, he explained: “If the officials had disclosed information about the epidemic earlier. I think it would have been a lot better. There should be more openness and transparency.”
- On February 6, 2020, Dr. Li then, not coincidentally, died of the very disease he was working to fight.
Connection between the Chinese Government and Military Arm.
- Publicly and officially speaking about efforts in China to respond to COVID- 19, Chinese leader Xi Jinping specifically linked efforts to prevent similar future threats to security of biological laboratories. Xi explained these efforts by saying that laboratory safety is a “national security” issue.
- The very next day, the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus
- Thus, China’s military and national leadership clearly linked the origins and spread of COVID-19 with safety protocols and containment at China’s biomedical microbiology laboratories.
Details about Wuhan Institute of Virology and its connection with Military Arm of China
- According to the expert Dany Shoham a former Israeli military intelligence officer who has studied Chinese biological warfare, said the institute is linked to Beijing’s covert bio- weapons program.
- He said, the secure Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory at the institute was engaged in research on the Ebola, Nipah and Crimean-Congohemorrhagic fever viruses.
- The Wuhan virology institute is under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, but certain laboratories within it “have linkage with the PLA or BW related elements within the Chinese defense establishment,” he said.
- The Wuhan Institute of Biological Products is a civilian facility but is linked to the Chinese defense establishment.
- Therefore, when Mr. Shoham was asked about the leakage of Covid-19 he said” “In principle, outward virus infiltration might take place either as leakage or as an indoor unnoticed infection of a person who normally went out of the concerned facility. This could have been the case with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but so far there are no evidence or indication for such incident.”
Major General Chen Wei of China’s PLA
- Major General Chen Wei Played a leading role within China to fight with viruses like ebola including developing the vaccine for ebola in 2014. Therefore, during her tenure Chen Wei Possess expert knowledge in recognizing, devising and stockpiling the most effective bio-weapons for china
- So the Law suit claims that in the attempt to put the COVID-19 disease “back in the bottle” Major Gen. Chen injected herself and six members of her staff with a potential vaccine which had not yet been tested on animals.
The Law suit specifically claim that: –
“COVID-19 was designed by China to be a very “effective” and catastrophic biological warfare weapon to kill mass populations.”
This makes COVID-19 a very unusual and dangerous virus, seemingly handcrafted to spread rapidly through multiple pathways