CRITERIA FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
All the Company incorporated under Companies Act 2013 shall be registered Company. Please find below mentioned conditions/pre-requisite for registration of Private Limited Company: –
- Minimum number of shareholders in case of Private Limited Company is two and maximum is 200.
- Minimum Paid up Capital shall be Rs 1 Lakh for registration of Private Limited Company.
- Minimum 2 individual directors out of which one shall be Indian Resident. (A director shall be considered as Indian Residence if he/she spends more than 186 days in India)
Form Required to be filled
- Declaration of compliance – Form-1
- Notice of situation of registered office of the company – Form-18
- Particulars of the Director’s, Manager or Secretary – Form-32.
Documents Required for Company Registration-
- PAN Card of Proposed Directors and Shareholder (i.e. Subscribers to the MOA and AOA of the Company).
- Current Address Proof such as Passport, Election Card or Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc of directors and Shareholder
- Residential Proof (to validate the current address of the Director) Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill of directors and shareholders.
- Registered Office Proof – Title deed or Lease/Rent Agreement (notarised)
- In case of Rented Premises, NOC from Landlord; AND
- Telephone bill, gas bill, electricity bill or any other service utility proof reflecting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.
- Memorandum of Articles and Articles of Association of Company
- Digital Signature and DIN of all the Directors